> Describe which part of the documentation you have read and what is
> unclear. Describe error messages or other ways you failed.

I've read various tutos on the net. I also read the official doc
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html). I got no
error, or I do'n't know where to find errors (nothing in
/var/log/apache2/"vh".access or .error). And it seems that there's no
way so set verbosity level...

Anyway, I'm now just trying to authenticate on a single directory.
Here is the relevant part of my config file :
<Directory /var/www/test>
                        AuthType basic
                        AuthName "blabla"
                        AuthBasicProvider ldap
                        AuthLDAPUrl
"ldap://ldap.server:port/ou=structure,c=country?uid"; NONE
                        AuthLDAPBindDN uid=...,etc
                        AuthLDAPBindPassword pass
                        #Require ldap-filter &(uid=*)
                        Require valid-user
</Directory>

When connecting to the url, nothing happens. I checked with tcpdump,
servers are talking to each other. What are they saying ? No idea...

Thanks for answering sooo quickly.

Best regards,

Al