Hi all,

I would like to ask anyone if he ran in this issue before posting configurations. I configured default virtualhost with both 80 and ssl 443 listeners (works). I configured two other vhosts with rewrites from 80 to 443 (webmail and other system) but only one is working as expected. Although the webmail has a ssl access and works, I got certificate errors from browser. I can live with not trusted CA, but I saw there

localhost
Apache HTTP Server
Test Certificate

which produces erros about hostname mismatch and expiry. I couldn't google anything about this because localhost apache and ssl are very common keywords for howtos.

Thanks for any ideas and I'm glad to join this list, regards,

--
Marek Šabo
Server Manager