Krist van Besien wrote:
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:04 AM, Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz> wrote:

yes every virtual host lists the sslengine on and etc routines and
namevirtualhost on 443 is enabled in default config.
My webmail config is nearly similar at least similar in ssl configuration
part and I don't understand from where it gets that apache test cert.

You can't have namevirtualhost with SSL. (yet). This page explains why:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_faq.html#vhosts2

Krist

Thanks,

I've already ran into it and I understand the issue more properly so now I'm trying to figure the best workaround for my setup.

Regards

--
Marek Šabo
Chief Server Manager