On 10/03/2009 07:01 AM, Marek Šabo wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to ask anyone if he ran in this issue before posting configurations. I configured default virtualhost with both 80 and ssl 443 listeners (works). I configured two other vhosts with rewrites from 80 to 443 (webmail and other system) but only one is working as expected. Although the webmail has a ssl access and works, I got certificate errors from browser. I can live with not trusted CA, but I saw there

localhost
Apache HTTP Server
Test Certificate

which produces erros about hostname mismatch and expiry. I couldn't google anything about this because localhost apache and ssl are very common keywords for howtos.

Thanks for any ideas and I'm glad to join this list, regards,

Marek,

Do the other vhosts list the SSL Directives or is only the default?