But there is an index.html file in that directory.  If I go to
/tpg/docfiles/online/index.html it works just fine.  It is only when we try
to just hit a directory.  It happens on any subdirectory after the root.
Hitting the root without a filename works fine.  It finds the index.html and
load up.  None of the subdirectories work.

John