I apologize for my lack of understanding.  Next time I will give version and
platform along with the full configuration in the future.  To answer you
question about the Weblogic stuff.  The mod_wl_22.so file came from my
Weblogic installation.  It is there proxy file.  Also the Location
information for Weblogic came from them too.

The only reason I have the IP address and port list is that I am running two
different sites on this box.  They are both running on the same IP but on
different ports.  I have each site running as a Windows service so I can
easily stop and restart the site.

I agree with you on the space in folders.  I do not like them either, but I
just went with the defaults.

Adding the new Location with the SetHandler to none worked.  Not really sure
where I got the test.  Most likely I misunderstood some information I read.
So, if I set the three locations /tpg, /Softwaredownloads and /focis to none
on the SetHandlers, do you think that might fix it?

John