André Warnier wrote:

Can someone maybe, just a little bit, say something about what SNI might be, and/or point to some Apache doc related to it ?
I feel (again) like some acronym passed me by.
And yes, I'll go check that FAQ, but as of right now in Western Europe, it does not talk of SNI yet.

In the release notes for apache 2.2.12:

*) mod_ssl: Add server name indication support (RFC 4366) and better
    support for name based virtual hosts with SSL. PR 34607
    [Peter Sylvester <peter.sylvester edelweb.fr>,
     Kaspar Brand <asfbugz velox.ch>, Guenter Knauf, Joe Orton,
     Ruediger Pluem]