Hi Folks

   - I am a squat on advanced Apache work. I would get a basic SSL
   functionality to work.

So https://foobar.com works fine and gets me all the login windows I
designed. however currently all the images and other extensions like .pdf
are also using the https routing.
some image referred on that https link
e.g. https://foobar.com/loginhere.jpeg c
can be displayed using https but not http
I would like to JUST limit https usage to the login window html and ALL
other images pdf's not secured html ( one that do not need password ) should
use HTTP NOT HTTPS
What I cannot really find ( and Apache modules make a graduate course , as I
am realizing with all the futile digging in ) is HOW do I tell apache that
if you find an image file ( .jpeg or .pdf ) if it comes to https convert all
that into http .Has that something to do with rewrite or redirect modules .

   - Another thing is that http : // foobar.login.html should redirect to
   https : // foobar.login.html
   however http : // foobar.login.html will not show up at all. How do I
   achieve this .
   Thanks again