Hi,

I am looking for a tool to monitor apache processes, I am interested to find
how much memory does each process consume for each request, It would be nice
if I that information is recorded in a log which can later be analyzed for
statistics, maxima and minima. I am currently looking to explore memory
consumption by each process and time spent to serve each process. Is there
any tool out there which helps monitoring at each process/request level. I
am managing php web app for which I need to know memory consumption, using
top or apache top is not convenient to monitor over long period.

Thanks
Dipen