Krist van Besien ha scritto:
> So technically the OP could just dump the following .htaccess file in
> the top WebSVN directory:
>
> AuthType Basic
> AuthName "Repository svn"
> AuthUserFile /home/liberenote/svn/materiale.passwd
> Require valid-user

You're right, but I want to access several repos with the same WebSVN
installation, so I need a different [repo].passwd for each repo; this is
why I was triing the location section in the first instance. Waiting for
a solution (if there's one) I've put a .htpasswd in the WebSVN root
folder which contain a merge of all repos .passwd, but in this way every
user can open every repo, and I don't want that if possible.

bye,
Iacopo