On 11.11.09 16:56, Brian Mearns wrote:
> cookies.
> cookies.
> COOKIES. For god sake just listen to somebody. The only way to achieve
> what you want is to send data to the client and get them to send it
> back. That's a cookie. What you're looking for is exactly what Google
> Analytics does, which I mentioned early yesterday. Hit vs. Unique
> visitors, they even have a graph to show you this exact statistic.

And you (Stephen) should be aware that there are people who don't like
cookies so they will not see them and you will not have precise numbers
there. And you should also be aware that if you tell people that they must
allow cookied, they may ignore your page...

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]