I found the loadmodule line in the httpd.conf file and confirmed that it is
also listed out using httpd -M.  I've got no errors in the logfile.  It's like
it just ignores the include code.  I found something on a google search
about changing the double quotes in the include line to single quotes but
that didn't help.  I also used the addhandler directives that were an older
usage but that didn't work either.

Not really sure what's going on.  Not much to go on.  I would really like to
avoid going back to a Windows server.

Greg