On 01/11/2010 01:48 PM, ChiaTzung Liu wrote:
But I don't enable proxy.c in httpd. In addition, these captured packages is
captured in LAN directly, not in WAN.
So I think not proxy issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nilesh Govindarajan [mailto:li...@itech7.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 4:13 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] HTTP over PPPoE???

On 01/11/2010 01:27 PM, ChiaTzung Liu wrote:
Hi all,

I meet a problem about HTTP over PPPoE. I describe my question firstly,
and thanks for your help.

I establish a HTTP Server Apache/2.2.9 in Unix, and it connects to
Internet by PPPoE.

Then, I use other pc in WAN to download a file from Server.

After downloading, I got the wrong content of that file, such as...

Original File: abcdefg

Downloaded File: abccdefg

I also try to capture packages, and I see a strange thing...

Package1's Content: abc

Package2's Content: cdefg

The content of Package2 should be defg, not cdefg. The start point of
Package2 is wrong, so lead to content error.

But interesting, this only happens when...

1. Use HTTP (if I use https, it is ok!)

2. Download a bigger file. (actually, if I download small files, it is ok!)

For example,

    Download 8038 bytes file è SUCCESS

   Download 38058 bytes file è FAIL

3. If I use pc in the same LAN with my Server, and download it directly,
it is ok! (not via PPPoE)

Does anyone has any idea? Or who can tell me how to find where httpd do
sending file in source code?

Thanks !!

Aslan

2010/01/11

Something is modifying your request. Not sure, but can be a proxy.

What do you see in accesslog ? The requested file or something else ?

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Adminstrator