From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas [mailto:uh...@fantomas.sk]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:03 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] HTTP over PPPoE???

On 11.01.10 16:18, ChiaTzung Liu wrote:
> But I don't enable proxy.c in httpd. In addition, these captured
packages is captured in LAN directly, not in WAN.
> So I think not proxy issue.

do you mean, both original and downloaded are captured in LAN and they
differ?

isn't it possible that there is intercepting (often incorrectly called
"transparent") proxy somewhere in between?
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.