From: David Balažic [mailto:xerc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 9:57 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] HTTP over PPPoE???

2010/1/13 ChiaTzung Liu <chiatzung....@zyxel.com.tw>:
> I don't think so. I try to draw my environment as following...
>
> WebServer  --SendData-->  HUB  --SendData-->  PPPoE Router
> --SendData(ISP)-->  Client
>                         -----> Capture packages by Wireshark
>
> And the captured data is different from the original in WebServer.
> Happen some overlaps.
>
> However, if I build PPPoE Server by myself on Linux, it is OK!!!

You mean if the PPPoE connection is made by your server instead of the router?
Well isn't it then ovious? The problem is in the router.
What router is it? Does it connect to some xDSL modem?
Was it provided by the ISP (the router)?
Try to turn off all firewall and packet inspection on the router.

Regards,
David