Hi Tom, thanks for the so prompt answer!

I didn't know that option of httpd, looks interesting.
As of today, the vhost goes to the appropriate file (according to the DUMP
VHOST). But I would use that same command when it fails again (after next
reboot? ;-)

To answer your question, we are listening on different IPs and that is why we
need to specify it in the vhost config.

Olivier