On 26-Jan-10 21:05, Dan Bunyard wrote:
I can't imagine that RAM is the problem, nor the CPU.  It's a dual core
machine with 5GB of RAM that gets MAYBE a few hundred unique hits a month

How many non-unique hits?

We had a problem once, ended up losing a host over it. It turned out
to be a malicious or poorly-programmed bot that kept hammering
relentlessly - services from that host were sweet but they couldn't
be bothered and dumped our account rather than do some due diligence
and protect themselves.

What shows up in your logs?

between ALL the web sites on it.  It did this once before I even had most of
the web sites on it, it only had one or two on it the first time it happened
and was getting maybe a dozen hits a month.
--
Dan

http://www.moonlightrpg.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danbunyard