I run apache 2 on my server, at fyrenice.com, and have no problem accessing
it locally. I run Mailman and SugarCRM among others, but am dead in the
water for the moment. I have ports 80 and 443 forwarded to my server machine
through my Linksys WRTP54G router. I can ssh in to my server no problem, but
I can't access the admin pages for SugarCRM or for Mailman.

Where do I start in troubleshooting my setup? I have two identical hdds in
this server and have already installed Ubuntu 9.10 with ext4 on the second
drive. Would I better off just moving over to the new drive, installing
Apache2, Mailman, SugarCRM and starting fresh there? That option exists but
I'd still like to figure out why Apache is not serving up pages correctly as
is.

Help!

Scott