On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Scott Jones <sanch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I run apache 2 on my server, at fyrenice.com, and have no problem accessing
> it locally. I run Mailman and SugarCRM among others, but am dead in the
> water for the moment. I have ports 80 and 443 forwarded to my server machine
> through my Linksys WRTP54G router. I can ssh in to my server no problem, but
> I can't access the admin pages for SugarCRM or for Mailman.
>
> Where do I start in troubleshooting my setup? I

Start by giving us more imformation.

- What OS are you using, what version of Apache?
- If you open a browser on the machine itself, can you browse the
website, does it work as expected? If you can't open a browser, but
have SSH access, use a command line tool like curl or wget to test.
- Can you browse your website from a local machine in the same network
as your server?

Krist

--
krist.vanbes...@gmail.com