On 30/01/2010 10:41 a.m., Scott Jones wrote:
I run apache 2 on my server, at fyrenice.com <http://fyrenice.com>, and
have no problem accessing it locally. I run Mailman and SugarCRM among
others, but am dead in the water for the moment. I have ports 80 and 443
forwarded to my server machine through my Linksys WRTP54G router. I can
ssh in to my server no problem, but I can't access the admin pages for
SugarCRM or for Mailman.

Server running Windows? Go into the firewall settings and add entries to allow traffic on those ports from the Internet.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock