Paul McFerrin wrote:
John Hudak wrote:
Some things that come to mind:
1. Is your router properly configured for port forwarding?
2. is the service you are using to do host redirection properly configured?

I already found the problem. I used my son to do the initial load of the OS and knew nothing of how the router was setup. Port forwarding only works correctly on static IP addressing. He had chosen DHCP, not fully understanding the needs. Just a communications error.

Yep, that would do it!  Glad you found it pretty quickly...

--
73