        From: Paul Jacques <devexplo...@hotmail.com> [mailto:Paul
Jacques <devexplo...@hotmail.com>]
        Sent: 23 February 2010 08:49
        To: users@httpd.apache.org
        Subject: RE: [us...@httpd] How do I pick up correct version of
SSL

        For static linking but the command does not help for dynamic
libraries...

________________________________

        Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:53:27 +1100
        From: icici...@gmail.com
        To: users@httpd.apache.org
        Subject: Re: RE: [us...@httpd] How do I pick up correct version
of SSL

        Run the ldd command against httpd executive binary too see the
linked libraries

                On Feb 23, 2010 6:39 PM, "Paul Jacques"
<devexplo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

                Thanks for the clarification onthis topic... but any tip
how we can cope with httpd linked with openssl 0.9.8x on redhat?

                Apparently there is a requirement of openssl not to
overwrite the default version provided with the OS.

                How do we specify to httpd the library to take at
runtime?
                How can we check which library is taken by httpd at
runtime?

                Thanks a lot for help,

                P.

version of SSL > > > On Feb 21, 2010, at 7:17 PM, John Iliffe wrote: > >
> I have just created a new server run...

________________________________

                Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM
protection. Sign up now. <https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969>

________________________________

        Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
now. <https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969>

        This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.
        For more information please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information, which may be confidential and legally privileged and
also protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised
to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you received it in error please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it from your system. Please be advised that the views and
opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect the views and opinions of
Associated Newspapers Limited or any of its subsidiary companies. We make every
effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to check
this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no
responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this
e-mail. Use of this or any other e-mail facility signifies consent to any
interception we might lawfully carry out to prevent abuse of these faciliti
 es.
Associated Newspapers Ltd. Registered Office: Northcliffe House, 2 Derry St,
Kensington, London, W8 5TT. Registered No 84121 England.