To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:23:54 +0000
From: daniel.goul...@and.co.uk
Subject: RE: [us...@httpd] How do I pick up correct version of SSL

Hi Paul

Sorry it's the other way round.  The ldd command tells you which
libraries that the linker will call at runtime when the binary is
executed.

Igor was correct

If you want to specify the library you need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
include the library you are after before execution

To check what libraries will be linked, use ldd as Igor has
specified.

To check what libraries have been linked by a running PID, take a
look at /proc/<pid>/maps

Danny