Hi all,
Just trying to build httpd 2.2.15 on Windows and I'm running into error:

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '"config-win.h"'
Stop.

This worked fine in 2.2.14, and I did a comparison between the two trees
and it looks like in 2.2.15, alot of the dep entries were moved into the
top level of apr-util (libaprutil.dep and aprutil.dep).

Is this to be expected?  I ended up googling and finding this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@httpd.apache.org/msg37255.html
which suggested:
NO_EXTERNAL_DEPS=1
which worked.

Was this an intentional change in 2.2.15?   Just wondering if I should
incorporate NO_EXTERNAL_DEPS=1 permanently into my build scripts.

Thanks,
Andy