> If you are building the "NT" targets, they no longer exist.  I wasn't paying
> attention when we moved the sources from apr 1.3.x to apr 1.4.x, where NT
> became the default (e.g. Release Win32), and "Release Win9x" was added for
> legacy support.  Can you make sure you are trying to build 'generic' Win32?
>
> Or can you point to the particular file and I'll fix the .mak files.
>
> I hope to eliminate the dep problems, and then committing them for posterity,
> since the source files aren't likely to be rearranged again in 2.2 (or 2.0,
> or released apr flavors).

I've got the Apache build process scripted so that instead of using the
visual studio gui to do the builds, everything is done via nmake.  I
usually use the _apacher nmake target first, and installr to install it.

Looking at the aprutil.mak, it looks like the default target is the
generic Win32 Release target.
The config-win.h failure is from aprutil.dep referenced by aprutil.mak
(line 425 under the .\dbd\apr_dbd_mysql target):
   {$(INCLUDE)}"config-win.h"\

I'm not that saavy with Makefiles, especially on Windows, so I don't
quite understand a couple of things, but I haven't
explicity told Apache to build the mysql dbd.  Why is it trying to
process this target?

Thanks,
Andy