On 3/15/2010 5:41 PM, Andy Wang wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just trying to build httpd 2.2.15 on Windows and I'm running into error:
>
> NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '"config-win.h"'
> Stop.

If you are building the "NT" targets, they no longer exist.  I wasn't paying
attention when we moved the sources from apr 1.3.x to apr 1.4.x, where NT
became the default (e.g. Release Win32), and "Release Win9x" was added for
legacy support.  Can you make sure you are trying to build 'generic' Win32?

Or can you point to the particular file and I'll fix the .mak files.

I hope to eliminate the dep problems, and then committing them for posterity,
since the source files aren't likely to be rearranged again in 2.2 (or 2.0,
or released apr flavors).