Dear list,

I have a problem with a site when accesses via proxy. I have no clue yet how to
debug or in what direction, so please bear with me.

The site in question has no problem to be accessed and to download pdf from it.
but from a network which has proxy server faces problem during download. i.e.
it is not possible to download anything from the site but if the users come out
from their intranet settings and access the sites, they have no problem to
download. Can I do something within apache so that it can honor the request
from proxy or is it an issue to be fixed in php ?

I'll be grateful if someone kindly show me the right track to fix/debug this
issue .
Thanks for your time.