Good day,

Is there a way to specify directives to scan the HTTP Host header for specific
attributes, and then redirect based upon the value of those attributes?  For
example, I'd like my server to be configured such that my client can open an
HTTPS session to the same address/port regardless of whether the client has an
RSA-based certificate or an ECC-based certificate.  So, the server would check
the HTTP Host header to determine the whether the client is ECC-capable and
then redirect to a different ECC-capable port, otherwise it would use the
default port.

Or is there a better way to accomplish the same thing?  Any comments would be
appreciated.

Frank