Hi Rainer,
I am kind of new to configure and compile apache.
Can you tell me how to building against the bundled Solaris ldap client libs?

I had source code of 2.2.17
First I ran
./configure --prefix=/www/apache2 --enable-so --enable-proxy --enable-ssl
--enable-deflate --enable-rewrite --enable-headers --enable-cgid --enable-ldap
--enable-authnz-ldap

It finished OK and part of the output shows following
checking for zlib library... found
  forcing MOD_DEFLATE_LDADD to "-lz"
  removed "-lz" from LIBS
checking whether to enable mod_deflate... yes (default)
checking whether to enable mod_ldap... checking dependencies
checking whether to enable mod_ldap... yes (default)
checking whether to enable mod_log_config... yes (default)
checking whether to enable mod_log_forensic... no
checking whether to enable mod_logio... no
checking whether to enable mod_env... yes (default)
checking whether to enable mod_mime_magic... no
checking whether to enable mod_cern_meta... no
checking whether to enable mod_expires... no

I got error when I run the "make"

apr_ldap_info                       modules/ldap/.libs/libmod_ldap.a(util_ldap.o
)
apr_ldap_init                       modules/ldap/.libs/libmod_ldap.a(util_ldap.o
)
apr_ldap_ssl_deinit                 modules/ldap/.libs/libmod_ldap.a(util_ldap.o
)
apr_ldap_set_option                 modules/ldap/.libs/libmod_ldap.a(util_ldap.o
)
apr_ldap_ssl_init                   modules/ldap/.libs/libmod_ldap.a(util_ldap.o
)
apr_ldap_url_parse                  modules/aaa/.libs/libmod_authnz_ldap.a(mod_a
uthnz_ldap.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/httpd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

Is there a step I am missing?

Thanks