Hi Mark,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried below settings in httpd.conf -

<IfModule ssl_module>
#SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
#SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
SSLRandomSeed startup file:/dev/urandom 1024
SSLRandomSeed connect file:/dev/urandom 1024
</IfModule>

the commented line was there when I initially posted my query and now
I changed it with mentioned lines. But still got the same result.
Even i tried with /dev/random option but that option didn't work at
all (may be not supported with my OS config)
Could you or anyone please help me to resolve this problem. I want to
resolve it. I tried to google it but couldn't find any solution.
Any help will be great.

Thanks