there are still a large number of "non modern" clients out there, including
anyone using the default browser on an Android phone and anyone with any flavor
of IE on WindowsXP....

Aaron Macks
Sr. Unix Systems Engineer

Harvard Business Publishing
300 North Beacon St.    |   Watertown, MA 02472
(617) 783-7461                |   Fax: (617) 783-7467
www.harvardbusiness.org |   Cell:(978) 317-3614