On 09/15/2011 05:35 PM, Rajeev Prasad wrote:
thank you Terry,
even th ebelow mesg was from yahoo, had rich text formatting...
but i have resent my mesg in plain text, lets see.

*From:* Terry Carmen <te...@cnysupport.com>
*To:* users@httpd.apache.org
*Sent:* Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:38 PM
*Subject:* Re: [users@httpd] ServerAlias and RewriteRule

Quoting Rajeev Prasad <rp.ne...@yahoo.com>:

 > Hello,
 >
 > I am not sure why I my emails are getting this error (and not being
 > published in list), when i send a fresh email to list.

FREEMAIL_FROM,
HTML_MESSAGE,
RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,
SPF_PASS,
URI_OBFU_WWW

Because you're sending from Yahoo, which has a history of abuse, you
sent an HTML message to a text-only mailing list, your mail server is
not trusted by dnswl.org, and your email apparently contained a URL that
looked suspicious.

Terry

<http://www.example.com$1/> [L,R=301]

--
Terry Carmen
CNY Support, LLC

Rajeev,

You replied in a non-text format, again.

Frank.