On 2/9/2012 11:16 PM, Dr. Sunil M. Dogra wrote:
Hi,
A trivial question.I would like to make webpage on my own, I have been
struggling on this for long time. My ISP has changed the IP's given to
us and now I want proper registration of my domain name.

My ISP has given set of IP's range
IPs:  qqq.aa.zzz.xxx to qqq.aa.zzz.x75
SubNetMask: 255.255.255.252
One of my IP is used a  Gateway qqq.aa.zzz.x61
DNS: 202.kkk.hhh.yyy

Now kindly suggest what are the things I should register with my registrar.

With Best Regards
sunil

I'm assuming you had a working web site and the IP address change has caused you a problem. If so, then you likely need to have the DNS entry for your domain/web server changed. You'll need to contact the organization that handles DNS for you and that may be the company through which you have registered your domain. You'll need to give them domains/hosts you want changed in DNS and the new IP addresses.

The DNS address given to you by your ISP would be irrelevant in this matter. That would be a DNS resolver that you can use for resolving domains to IP addresses.

Jim Albert