On 2/10/2012 5:48 AM, Dr. Sunil M. Dogra wrote:

Hi John,

the Ips of CDRSTDU.EDU.IN <http://CDRSTDU.EDU.IN>, TIER-3.CDRSTDU.EDU.IN
<http://TIER-3.CDRSTDU.EDU.IN> has changed so that's why its is not working.

Now I wanted to make a webpage working if you could suggest how to start
working.

So... your DNS servers have also changed IP address?

If so, then you need to update what are called glue records:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System#Circular_dependencies_and_glue_records
This is done through your domain registrar.
So, first your DNS servers must be seen by the world and they are not:
http://www.webdnstools.com/dnstools/domain_check
enter CDRSTDU.EDU.IN
and it fails... no DNS servers are found and I suspect it's because the glue records at the edu.in level have not been updated.

So... there's two things.
1. Get your glue records updated which indicate the IP addresses of your DNS server(s). 2. Update your DNS server(s) with new records pointing your domain to new IP addresses.

Your domain registrar should be able to help with this as that is the contact through which your glue records will be updated. They may not know what you are talking about at first depending on the level of support you first reach, but if the IP addresses of your DNS servers have changed, then your glue records must be updated.

--
Jim Albert