On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Chris Arnold
<carn...@electrichendrix.com>wrote:

> I just want to revisit this on-list again. Yehuda has help tremendously,
> thank you Yehuda. I have the front end server set for proxy(reverse) in the
> httpd file:
> ProxyPass /ifolder https://192.168.123.4/ifolder
> ProxyPassReverse /ifolder https://192.168.123.4/ifolder
>
> I have the modules loaded in loadmodule.conf:
> LoadModule proxy_module
> /usr/lib/apache2-prefork/mod_proxy.so
> LoadModule proxy_http_module
>  /usr/lib/apache2-prefork/mod_proxy_http.so
>
> Here are the logs on the front end server:
> [Mon Feb 20 21:36:22 2012] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid for
> the URL /ifolder. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure
> the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using LoadModule.

Just to follow up with the final results for the list archive:
ProxyPass /ifolder/ https://192.168.123.4/ifolder/
ProxyPassReverse /ifolder/ https://192.168.123.4/ifolder/

mod_proxy_http was not loading due to an issue with the YAST package
manager removing the LoadModule on startup.
If you installed from a package manager, always check that the modules you
want are enabled in it.

- Y