Hello,

I'm using apache, instead of squid, as a caching forwarding proxy
for my intranet.

I've converted my old 2.2 configuration to 2.4, see below. The
proxy part is still working fine, but caching to disk doesn't work
anymore.

Nothing is written into the CacheRoot, no errors in the logs.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
Juergen

My httpd.conf follows:

Listen 192.168.0.95:8123

LoadModule authz_host_module lib/apache/mod_authz_host.so
LoadModule authz_core_module lib/apache/mod_authz_core.so
LoadModule cache_module lib/apache/mod_cache.so
LoadModule cache_disk_module lib/apache/mod_cache_disk.so
LoadModule log_config_module lib/apache/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule proxy_module lib/apache/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module lib/apache/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule proxy_ftp_module lib/apache/mod_proxy_ftp.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module lib/apache/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule mpm_worker_module lib/apache/mod_mpm_worker.so
LoadModule unixd_module lib/apache/mod_unixd.so
LoadModule status_module lib/apache/mod_status.so
LoadModule info_module lib/apache/mod_info.so

User www
Group www

<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all denied
</Directory>

ErrorLog  "/var/log/apache/proxy_error_log"
LogLevel info
CustomLog "/var/log/apache/proxy_access_log" common

ProxyRequests On
<Proxy *>
   Require ip 192.168.0
</Proxy>