From: Juergen Daubert [mailto:j...@jue.li]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:20 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.4.1, regression, caching forward proxy
configuration

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 03:38:10PM +0000, Nick Kew wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:34:22 +0100
> Juergen Daubert <j...@jue.li> wrote:
>
> > Any ideas or suggestions?
>
> Set Loglevel to debug, or if necessary high-level trace,
> for the relevant modules.

Thanks for the hint but I've tried that already, with no result.

Even with a

LogLevel cache:trace8
LogLevel cache_disk:trace8

there's nothing in the logfile. To verify the syntax I've done the
same for the proxy module with proxy:trace8 which works, meaning a
lot of traces in the logfile.

The strange thing is that everything works with apache 2.2.x, so
my guess is that there are either new but undocumented configuration
switches or we have a regression in 2.4.1.
BTW, I've found another report for probably the same issue, see [1].

Thanks and regards
Juergen

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.user/98771