Howdy.

We have a REST service that we are attempting to load balance via
mod_proxy_balancer.  Unfortunately, we have been unable to figure out how to
maintain the session stickiness across REST service calls.  In particular, our
REST service does not make use of cookies or URL query parameters, which are
the traditional means for communicating session-related information.

Ideally, we would like to maintain the session stickiness based upon the
client's IP address; however, we're open to other suggestions as well
(including using a different load balancing plugin).  Our main goal is to
figure out how to load balance the REST service in a manner that will be
transparent to the existing REST clients.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

     -=- Brian