Hi,

Greetings !!

I am writing this after lot of googling. I could not get a direct answer in
my searches.
As I  don't have a more time to do R&D, I am sending this mail for a quick
solution.

I sucessfully did the following :
I am able to have one HTTPD server running and 2 tomcats instances ( load
balanced )  for  the single HTTPD server.
I was able to sucessfully test the Session replication in case of 1 tomcat
instance going down.
The request is serviced by another tomcat instance and session is also
replicated.

I am unable to do the following :
In the above case if the machine hosting the HTTPD is down ,  the requests
are not serviced although the tomcast instances are available.
How do I setup HTTPD servers as load balaced. That is 2 or more machines
serving the same address.
There is virtual host to support a single machine serve multple address .

Just would like to understand if there is a simple way to set up 2 or more
machines running HTTPD instances to serve a same request ( in a load
balanced fashion).

Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks ,
Durga Prasad