Thanks for the replies.
We are going to use "F5" for load balancing the Tomcat instances. As
mentioned all the machines will share the same VIP.
No Apache HTTP server for now !!

I was able to use the session replication ( PersistenceManager) on tomcat
along with Apache HTTP server.  I have to check how I can achieve the same
thing using F5.

Appreciate if you can share quick information for using tomcat session
replication along with F5.

Durga Prasad