Hello.

I'm looking for a way to unconditionally Redirect. This is used in an
<If ..> construct, so my condition is checked already. I use this in a
(normal, forward, not reverse) Proxy configuration, which handles http
and https requests.

I already tried "RedirectMatch .* http://my.new.url.here"; which works
fine for http requests, but not for https. (My guess is, the URL-path
is empty or NULL, and that's why the match doesn't work). What happens
here is that i get errors when i was supposed to get to
http://my.new.url.here.

Maybe there is another Directive i overlooked, or another way to use
RedirectMatch that would work in that case?