On 28.04.12 17:16, Waldemar Klein wrote:
I'm looking for a way to unconditionally Redirect. This is used in an
<If ..> construct, so my condition is checked already. I use this in a
(normal, forward, not reverse) Proxy configuration, which handles http
and https requests.

I already tried "RedirectMatch .* http://my.new.url.here"; which works
fine for http requests, but not for https.

you probably need to put that redirect to your HTTPS virtual host.

It's now safe to throw off your computer.