From: Yehuda Katz [mailto:yeh...@ymkatz.net]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 8:30 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache22 + PHP 54

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM, motty.cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

I get Index Of / but my web file.

<IfModule dir_module>
   DirectoryIndex index.html index.php5 </IfModule>

If I click on index.php, it shows text page.

Your DirectoryIndex says to load a file named index.php5 .
If you name your file that way, it will load.
You might want to take the 5 off the extension in the DirectoryIndex.

- Y
  _____

No virus found in this message.