On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:55 AM, motty.cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> when i take 5 out i get server error, but httpd-error.log does not tell me
> nothing actually it does not report any errors on the log.
> i'm confuse. I have a similar server running Apache22 and PHP52, if I
> installed Apache22 and PHP52 on this new server it works perfectly fine,
> but when I installed php54 i get this server error. any suggestions?

It could be a PHP error (if you have display_errors off and log_errors off,
then you will get a 500 error in your browser and nothing in the error log).
You need to post more of your config. Specifically, you are looking for
lines similar to:
<FilesMatch \.php$> OR <FilesMatch \.php5$>
SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
</FilesMatch>