Howdy;

I'm new to the list, so this may allready be
addressed somewhere.  Basically, I', trying
to put the sources for apache2 and php,
etc., together, and I seem to be having some
heavy wading.  1st off, I seem to have to
go searching for every last part and piece
of a project that by all accounts should have
a site or two where everything is available
for picking and choosing.  Oh well, enough
griping.

The main problem of the moment, is APR-Util.
After a bit of searchoong around, I finally
found, "apr-util-1.3.9+dfsg".  I'm not sure
what the, "dfsg", is, but I figured I'd find
out from the docs.  Unfortunately, I'm not
by any stretch of the imagination, a, "C",
programmer.  Near as I can tell, "C", stands
for, "Cuneiform".  Consequently, when presented
with error messages like the following, I'm
at a complete loss.

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `crypto/apr_md5.c',
needed by `crypto/apr_md5.lo'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory
 /usr/local/src/httpd-2.4.2/apr-util-1.3.9+dfsg'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Anyone know how to fix this?

TIA;

Bill