Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the clarification. I have looked into the souce for
load_proxy_balancer and it is using the post_request method to mark the
BalancerMemeber as defunct which cannot trigger failover within the request.

With your help may be I can hack this feature into the module. What is the
appropriate place to start working. Can you give me a conceptual idea for
implementing this feature as you are the developer.

Thank you.