On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Denis BUCHER <dbuche...@hsolutions.ch>wrote:

> **
>
> And the most surprising is that it only happens with Google bot and other
>> search engines crawler but never with users ???
>>
>> Good idea ! I tried, but changing the User agent to Google Bot doesn't
> seem to create/reproduce the problem...

One more thought, since you said you can't really get strace, to see what
the difference with a GoogleBot request. Can you do a packet capture (using
wireshark or similar) of one request to a URL from Firefox (limit wireshark
to capture from just your client IP).
Capture a similar request limited to GoogleBot IPs and see if there are any
major differences. (If you send me/the list the pcap files, someone can
probably help you check)