wrote:

> [...]
Google bot and other search engines crawler but never with users ???

>>> I would bet it queries a URL that users do not.
>>
>> That was my
first guess, but sadly no... If I query the same URL from Firefox, no
problem... I even tried with wget and w3m, only Google (and some other
crawlers) creates this problem.
>> Denis
> What happens when you change
the user agent in Firefox to match GoogleBot?
> (You can use this
plugin:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/?src=search
[3])

Good idea ! I tried, but changing the User agent to Google Bot
doesn't seem to create/reproduce the problem...

Denis

Links:
------
[1] mailto:dbuche...@hsolutions.ch