There is no any HTTP links to Citrix gateway in ICA file. I will try to explain
how Citrix works.

Without Apache:

1. User connects to webinterface (WI) site by meanse of Internet Explorer (in
our case via HTTPS) and address (https://secgateway.domain1.com/citrix/xenap).
2. User sees WI site and clicks on icon that represents application.
3. Citrix client (installed on User's PC) loads ICA file from WI corresponding
to application. This ICA file generted automatically by WI.
4. There is a parameter in ICA file SSLProxyHost that in my case is
SSLProxyHost=secgateway.domain1.com.
5. Clients trys to connect secgateway.domain1.com via ICA\SSL protocol.
6. Then ssecgateway.domain1.com redirects to WI, and WI redirects to Citrix
Farm to launch the selected app.

With Apache:

1.User connects to Apache reverse proxy via HTTPS and address
https://proxyserver.domain2.com/citrix/.
2. Apache represents Citrix WI to user. The WI is the same as
https://secgateway.domain1.com/citrix/xenap
3.User sees WI site and clicks on icon that represents application.

then we go 4,5,6 exatcly as if we do not have any Apache reverse proxy!

Client goes directly to Citrix gateway using ICA\SSL protocol. This is the main
problem: Why Apache does not proxy ICA\SSL?