Hi Mark,

I am still continuing my search to find other solutions to fix my
issue. I have a question. Lets say even if my SSLVerifyClient in is
Location block called "secure". Would the SSL Renegotiation still
trigger if the user types in direct URL the very first time? Like
calling:

https://www.something.com/secure

Instead of:
https://www.something.com and then clicking on hyperlink on the